Father’s Day was always a fun day for us kids. We enjoyed getting creative with handmade cards and feeling independent by cooking breakfast and bringing it to my dad while he waited patiently in bed for us. Just as fun though, as grown-ups, is to carefully pick out a gift for dads and husbands that they will find really useful. There are so many products out there, so it can be time consuming to figure out what gifts will show how much you appreciate the dads in your life. Here is a short list of 5 super cool and super useful products that might just be that perfect Father’s Day Gift for your dad.
1. Duct tape key chain – Are the dads in your life always fixing things? Or breaking things? Duct tape may be one of the most useful inventions when you need to solve a problem on the go. Key chains have also been very handy and most people have and use multiple keys chains daily. Put the two together and you have what you need, when you need it and where it is handy. This Duct tape key chain lets you roll up your favorite tape and take it on the go. Available in brass and stainless steel, with choice of 18 inches of Gorilla Tape or 24 inches of gaffers tape from Gearward for $20. the keychain is about the size of a tube of Chapstick.
2. Magpul Industries Daka Polymer Pouch – It’s not just mom that has to carry a lot of stuff these days. From cell phones and chargers to wallets and baby toys, dad needs a place for all his important supplies too. The Magpul pouches come in a variety of sizes and are waterproof, making them super handy for everyday use, (keep your electronics dry in the rain!) hiking or just storage. I think it would be perfect for a first aid kit, although it might be more fun for dad to stick more gifts inside. Put his card in there and then demonstrate how waterproof it really can be! Available in six colors from Magpul for $24.
3. Duffel Pack from AER – Do the dads in your life travel between work and the gym? This versatile bag is both a duffel bag and a backpack designed to carry laptop and work gear, as well as sneakers and water bottle. This looks like a high quality duffel pack that could even carry enough for a short trip away, work or play. Give this duffel pack to dad to make his day and travel easy and convenient. Available only in black from Aer for $150.
4. Q Crewmaster Hybrid Smartwatch from Fossil – This watch is pretty impressive for the price. This affordable hybrid smartwatch has interchangeable wristbands for different occasions and has all the functions your dad will need for fitness, work notifications, and social events. With this watch, your dad can take a picture, control his music, track his fitness goals, set alarms, and get all kinds of important notifications and event reminders, all from his wrist. Available in four colors from Fossil for $155.
5. Camp Stove 2 Bundle – Now this one I might have to get for my husband so the whole family can use it when we go camping. This camp stove duals as a phone charger. Fill the fuel tank with camp fire material, and as it burns the energy pack is filled and the heat is pushed up to the grill. Use the grill to cook breakfast or the stainless-steel container for brewing your morning coffee. This stove is small enough to haul on any backpacking trip. Grill, cook, boil and charge with this bundle from BioLite for $240.