Whether you bought your gun for self defense or just for fun to shoot at the range, all first-time gun owners should make sure to have some of the same essential equipment. Part of being
A responsible gun owner needs to be on top of everything. You need to know how to shoot your gun, how to clean and store it, your state laws for when and where you can
There's lots of advice you can find on ways to survive in the wild once you've gotten lost, but what if the advice you were given isn't the best? If fact, some advice -- although
Having the necessary medical resources after a physical injury can mean the difference between life and death in a survival situation. If you aren't close to any medical help, your survival could depend on how
If you’re a prepper, you know it’s important to prep for multiple scenarios. You should definitely have a bug-out bag ready to go if you
Society’s digital advancements have definitely made some parts of our lives easier. But when it comes to preparing for the worst, we have to take
There’s one plant that grows almost everywhere that you definitely should know about for your herbal medicine cabinet. It’s one of the first plants most
- 5 Self-Defense Tools You Can Carry On A Plane
- Most Visible Color to Wear in Water
- Are Petroleum Soaked Cotton Balls the Ultimate Fire Starter?
- UGOAT Off-Road Camping Trailer
- 12-Point Checklist: Survival Items Preppers Can Take on an Airplane
- What's the Benefit of a Kukri Knife?
- 5 Best Livestock Animals for Preppers