Many preppers who aren’t “gun people” have a gun or two for home protection or for the inevitable time when the SHTF.
I'm not the greatest navigator. I learned a long time ago that I have a poor sense of direction. Put it this way...I can become turned around in a culdesac! I CAN read a map,
In my area of the Pacific Northwest there are a lot of bodies of water. Depending on which way I drive home, I cross either two or three rivers via bridge. I'm always worried about
I got lucky enough to acquire a full set of different size cast iron cookware from an ex-roommate nearly 25 years ago. He didn't want to take them with him and I couldn't bear to
Now that it is mid-November here in the Pacific Northwest we are starting to have some truly cold days. Last weekend we had a hard
- 5 Self-Defense Tools You Can Carry On A Plane
- Why These 10 Items are Dangerous in a Car on a Hot Summer Day
- Most Visible Color to Wear in Water
- Are Petroleum Soaked Cotton Balls the Ultimate Fire Starter?
- 12-Point Checklist: Survival Items Preppers Can Take on an Airplane
- Knife Designer Creates New Custom Folding Knife Lock Design
- Carbon Steel Versus Stainless Steel For Your Everyday Carry?