If you're a prepper, you know it's important to prep for multiple scenarios. You should definitely have a bug-out bag ready to go if you need to leave your home, and you should always have
Society's digital advancements have definitely made some parts of our lives easier. But when it comes to preparing for the worst, we have to take into consideration a period of time where you may not
Typically it's the Northwest that people think of when they think of volcanic activity. The Pacific Ring of Fire is a horseshoe-shaped area of seismic activity that stretches from the west coast of South America,
The Earth's magnetic field is acting strangely enough for scientists to study it. And the changes that are coming are not well-understood at this point. Here's what they're saying could happen . . . Every
Have you ever looked into your state’s disaster recovery plan? Or even checked to see if they have one? I don’t know about all states,
Many preppers who aren’t “gun people” have a gun or two for home protection or for the inevitable time when the SHTF.
- 5 Self-Defense Tools You Can Carry On A Plane
- 5 Best Livestock Animals for Preppers
- Your Survival Skills Inventory: 7 Skills You Must Have
- Are Petroleum Soaked Cotton Balls the Ultimate Fire Starter?
- 10 Best Tips for Backwoods Hygiene
- 10 Stupid Things To Do When You're Trying to Stay Hidden
- How to Prepare For a Flash Flood